Navionics help

Solent sailer

Visit site
Hello All
anyone know how to contact Navionics help desk? They done seem to have any phone number, email address or way to fill in a query form. There web site just loops you round and does its best to sell you something, but it certainly does not want to help when you have a problem!
thanks

Solent sailer

Visit site
This one is likely to be for Navionics and was self inflicted several years ago. The chart plotter (Raymarine) has a card with one log in name, then when i installed the app on my tablet it used my google login name for the app store, some time ago Navionics did a deal on the Navigation planner to view your charts on the PC so i use this at home and on the laptop at the chart table for some planning (sometimes better then the online version as internet can be patchy) now if i try to open the chart on the PC is says its not registered, works fine on the Raymarine. i want to delete one of the accounts - I couldn't do this originally as i didn't have a choice with the android app it was going to use my gmail account and the other account already existed and if i didn't use that then i couldn't "update" charts and would have to pay full price for them.

Bilgediver

Visit site
I had this problem and realised that it was due to using different email address accounts. Just deleted the one account and reloaded Navionics in the second device again using the same account as other. It then automatically synched all the planning info etc. I am pretty sure I went this path and didn' t just change the account in one device.

You can share planning to other users. I do this when helping our rowing club members plan expeditions.