Nasa wind unit complete and working

Signed Out

Visit site
Hi. I bought a Raymarine Rotavecta with i40 head unit (display) via eBay late last year that I think I won't get fitted after all. These get mixed reviews, but then so do NASA units. The i40 head unit is much nicer looking.

I got for £151.60 inc postage, plus a Sea talk power lead for £7.95, so guess £165 to cover postage, unless you could collect in Plymouth area, so could take £160.

All looks good, but I haven't tested it. Wire was cut near transducer so I connected it, though a slightly chunky connection in an attempt to make water resistant- layered heat shrink, No terminals on cable (needs small crimp-on ones I think for plugging into the head.

Transducer doesn't have the mount on the bottom, just a nut on the threaded end IIRC.

Display doesn't have the plastic bit that screws on the back to secure it/guide cables, but watching one on eBay (link). Would be easy to use something else or figure out other options though.

Currently away, but should be home next week. If not interested, please say as I'll likely put on eBay. Cheers.

All_at_Sea

Visit site
Hi. I bought a Raymarine Rotavecta with i40 head unit (display) via eBay late last year that I think I won't get fitted after all. These get mixed reviews, but then so do NASA units. The i40 head unit is much nicer looking.

I got for £151.60 inc postage, plus a Sea talk power lead for £7.95, so guess £165 to cover postage, unless you could collect in Plymouth area, so could take £160.

All looks good, but I haven't tested it. Wire was cut near transducer so I connected it, though a slightly chunky connection in an attempt to make water resistant- layered heat shrink, No terminals on cable (needs small crimp-on ones I think for plugging into the head.

Transducer doesn't have the mount on the bottom, just a nut on the threaded end IIRC.

Display doesn't have the plastic bit that screws on the back to secure it/guide cables, but watching one on eBay (link). Would be easy to use something else or figure out other options though.

Currently away, but should be home next week. If not interested, please say as I'll likely put on eBay. Cheers.
Ok thanks but not for me. I'm sure an eBayer will have it

Other threads that may be of interest