Musto Men’s Middle Layer Gore-Tex Blouson Jacket 2020 - Medium, Black (2020), BRAND NEW WITH TAGS

sulaire

Visit site
I bought this in July for an intended trip that has never happened. Never worn, still in original package with tags. I did open package to check that there were no faults.

Men’s medium size, 2020 model.

I paid £295 (RRP),for this but will accept £249 +£5 p&p.

Here is some info from Musto on the item:

The ultimate middle layer for long distance sailing. Waterproof and breathable, this Mid Layer GORE-TEX® Blouson is lined in exceptionally warm Arctec 240 grid fleece. The close-fitting collar sits comfortably beneath another jacket with full articulation for free movement. Technical fluorescent trims keep you visible when wearing this as an outer layer in low light.
  • 2-layer GORE-TEX® laminate for incredible waterproof and windproof protection and breathability
  • Arctec 240 fleece provides warmth and is breathable, soft and fast drying and does not pill
  • Scooped hem for a comfortable fit • Articulated elbows and underarms for freedom of movement
  • Laser cut drainage holes in all pockets to allow water to escape
  • Fluorescent collar trim and zip trims keep you visible in low light
  • YKK® front zip with an internal, roll-over zip guard for added weather protection
  • YKK® VISLON® zip for a secure closure
  • Half elasticated and hook and loop adjustable cuffs for a close fit

• SHELL FABRIC: 100% Polyamide 6.6
  • LINING: 100% Polyester Contains ePTFE Membrane
  • WP: 28,000mm
  • RET: <9 m2Pa/W

Attachments

• 303172C3-92AB-4F38-BB07-3CBF85AC84C7.jpeg
    303172C3-92AB-4F38-BB07-3CBF85AC84C7.jpeg
    31.9 KB · Views: 36
Last edited: