Morning after..

Sans Bateau

Visit site
Roger, I repeat the thanks I gave you on Sat. Although traveling TK style, Anne had a great time as well, enjoying this, her first Cherbourg SB meet.

As for any changes to the formula, the YC works really well, especially now with new management/chef. Cherbourg is easy for those wanting to make the trip their first crossing, so IMO, if it aint broke dont fix it. Lets enjoy the weekend without you or Fergus having to do any more than is necessary.

As for an additional day in St Vaast, this is what I intended to do this year, but just could not get away. I do hope that next year, we will be able to get away so we can arrive in St Vaast on the Weds or Thursday.

Flapjack

Visit site
Shhh wasnt me... was an echo! :eek:

Had you sailed over on Galadriel I could understand the confusion but you didn’t :D, I’ll just put it down to a left over from Saturday night lol :D

you confused us all with that call including the poor bloke on “Warship Quorn” he didn’t reply for a while and you could tell he wasn’t sure who he was talking to when he did lol

It was a very urm.. good weekend :D

Tribute

Visit site
Had you sailed over on Galadriel I could understand the confusion but you didn’t :D, I’ll just put it down to a left over from Saturday night lol :D

you confused us all with that call including the poor bloke on “Warship Quorn” he didn’t reply for a while and you could tell he wasn’t sure who he was talking to when he did lol

It was a very urm.. good weekend :D
It was a very very good weekend! Still want my liver back though please!

Other threads that may be of interest