moose's waypoints and nav

tcm

Visit site
moose\'s waypoints and nav

somehow, he has done loads of nav! so either we wait until we all swap garmin gps's or er not sure

I have got all the charts down to gib. This is cos i have still got trazies ex's charts, and er i reckon well erm i reckon they are still his charts, but i will givem back after april/may, cept i no longer know his contact and am NOT trying to just yet ahem.

Of course, i have got chart beyond gib, but they are v dull with almost no shipping lanes and v deep water everywhere.

No1_Moose

Visit site
Re: moose\'s waypoints and nav

I've got 2 garmins with all the waypoints plus 2 laptops with Seapro (charts to Brest, but am happy to buy the "port" charts) and all the waypoints, fuel plan, tides e.t.c.
I have everything in a big ring binder whatsit that I can drop off on your boat on Wednesday as I am going to Warsash to drive big ship simulators around and I'm going to see what they do in the VTS building.

tcm

Visit site
Re: moose\'s waypoints and nav

hm, i have a pathetic three portables (but incl 276c hehe which is quite good) plus the nailed-in big screen thingy. So, one of the full time jobs will be programing up all the gps's. This is quite handy of course as you can check if the boat is breaking up when one of them reads faster than the other.