moose's incredible nav

tcm

Visit site
moose\'s incredible nav

It appears ross has hammered away at a computer and entred a zillion waypoints. I think i will try and get my gps's to him and praps he can prat about with them to auto-entre the waypoints? itis a 276c but only has chips from gibraltar. I also have a 175 with the chips but no puter link thing...

Before leaving each trip, we'll check the wapypts on some charts...

No1_Moose

Visit site
Re: moose\'s incredible nav

I've now cut it down to about a million, which is actually 13 million but I was assuming that by using a "illion" preceded with the 26th letter of the alphabet you actually meant 26 million, hence the Z which is in fact twice a million, but is a million equal to half a zillion being the 13th letter of the alphabet. What's an illion and where do the likes of Billion and Trillion fit into this?

Putting waypoints into a 276 is easy; you just select the million(?) waypoints and press send. The 175 should be possible but Seapro does have a little box that says, "Tick this if you are using a Garmin 175map" which probably means it won't work.

BTW
If you have the Premier marina guide, have a look at page 84. I have spotted a rogue fender. Note, there was no photographic proof of my rogue fender at the D-Day flotilla so I absolutely deny any accusations of being hypocritical.

tcm

Visit site

um well, for your reference, a million has six noughts, a billion nine noughts, a trillion 12noughts and a zillion and indeterminate large number.

kindly fwd details of premier marina guide. Am i in it? Or is it you with the rogue fender? (again)

i need an adress to which i can send a 276 next week pls

No1_Moose

Visit site

What is the difference between a US Zillion and a UK Zillion?

DSP00134.sized.jpg

Ross Kennedy
Tyllian
Nyetimber Copse
West Chiltington
West Sussex
RH202NE