Moody 31 sails for sale

AntarcticPilot

www.cooperandyau.co.uk
I am replacing the white sails on my Moody 31, so the existing mainsail and genoa are available for sale. Both are OLD sails (they were on Capricious when I bought her, 14 years ago), but have not seen a vast amount of use. The mainsail is of very heavy material and has a sail number on it which would have to be removed for further use; the genoa is badly stained at the head, and the UV strip (which is white) is in poor condition although it was renewed 2-3 years ago.
Buyer collects either from Titchmarsh marina or from Littleport near Ely. I would consider delivering to points along the A120/A12/A14/A142 route between the two, but not far from that route beacuse of the limited range of my electric car.

Basic rig dimensions of the Moody 31 are given here: https://sailboatdata.com/sailboat/moody-31-mkii

The sails will be available at the beginning of May, when I take delivery of the new sails.

I'm asking £100 per sail.

Hoist

Visit site
My dad owned Capricious when it was new.

It was called Crusader then. Does it still have the yellow stripes?

AntarcticPilot

www.cooperandyau.co.uk
My dad owned Capricious when it was new.

It was called Crusader then. Does it still have the yellow stripes?
Yes, she does! In fact, I've just ordered new stripes for the cabin sides; the old ones are getting worn and shabby. The hull lines are still OK. though. She's still going very well, and I'm in the process of doing a range of upgrades; sails included.

AntarcticPilot

www.cooperandyau.co.uk
The sails are now at Littleport, near Ely, and they're free to anyone who can use them - I need the space more than any money. Of course, if people wish to make a donation to the RNLI or other suitable charity, that's fine too!