• REMINDER - COVID-19

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as YBW, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health and liberty is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Users who are found to promulgate FAKE NEWS on the forum in regard to this issue, intentional or otherwise, may find their access terminated. It is your responsibility to provide references to bona fide sources.

FAKE NEWS, in this regard, is that which is posited by organisations, media, etc., that is repeated on the forum, or used to support personal opinion/hypothesis posted by users - FAKE NEWS is not necessarily the personal opinion/hypothesis being posted in itself, any issues with such should be challenged respectfully.

IN ADDITION it seems that conspiracy theories are finding their way onto the forum. This is not the place for such content. Users who post it may find their access limited or permanently suspended. Please leave it where you find it.

Minor GRP repairs plus cut/polish

Fyord John

Hi, my boat is out of the water at Penton Hook. Can anyone recommend a good company for repairing a couple of deep scratches on the hull and an overall cut and polish? Ta John

Time Out

Hi, my boat is out of the water at Penton Hook. Can anyone recommend a good company for repairing a couple of deep scratches on the hull and an overall cut and polish? Ta John
pop into TBS sales as well and ask Darren for a few people. he knows a good few that will be able to help with both.

Brightside

Only one person. And at Penton you are in the right place! Tony Carlow hullgel. If you need a telephone number I can pass one on.

GAJ52

I'm also at Penton with GPR problems can you give us his contact details on the forum please.

Brightside

I have used Tony for a number of years and found the quality of his work and his care excellent. Totally trust him with my boat.

Contact number is:
Tel: 07894 276 590

From his website:
Tony Carlow (owner/technician) would be the only person caring for your vessel.
Tony has a vast amount of experience in all aspects of marine restoration and protection.
More-so, he has a passion for his work and finds it most enjoyable and rewarding.