Metz antenna replacement whips

Salty John

www.saltyjohn.co.uk
I have about a dozen Metz antenna replacement whip kits available. They comprise the 34" whip, red tip cover, compression nut, ferrule and red plastic cover for the compression post.
£20 each including UK postage.

Salty John

www.saltyjohn.co.uk
A whip antenna comprises a coil, looks like a small tin can, into which is fitted a stiff stainless wire whip. Together they are a complete vhf antenna. The items I have are the 34" wire whip and fastenings to go with a Metz antenna coil. The whip can be damaged by bird strikes, or careless attention when going under low bridges. I'm offering them to owners of Metz antennas who may have lost their whip or who want to be prepared in case that happens in the future.
If you don't have a Metz antenna this item is of no interest to you.

Beneteau381

Visit site
A whip antenna comprises a coil, looks like a small tin can, into which is fitted a stiff stainless wire whip. Together they are a complete vhf antenna. The items I have are the 34" wire whip and fastenings to go with a Metz antenna coil. The whip can be damaged by bird strikes, or careless attention when going under low bridges. I'm offering them to owners of Metz antennas who may have lost their whip or who want to be prepared in case that happens in the future.
If you don't have a Metz antenna this item is of no interest to you.
Thanks, all clear now

zoidberg

Visit site
I've ordered two of 'em.... so I can get stereo R3 music when anchored somewhere tranquil sometime, and also Duplex VHF Channel transmissions.... ;)