Mercury Meeting - May 2009

paulineb

Visit site
Hopefully, due to the horrid conditions, you're all tucked up snuggly in front of your monitors and i have your undivided attention.

Major !! sit up straight and shoulders back lovely boy !

Now the delicious Brendan has agreed once again to organise a re-run of the fab get togethers we've had before at Mercury Marina ---- the stories are still being told FACT /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Before anything can happen though he's going to need to have some numbers to work with.

I'm really looking forward to meeting again all those I've aleady met and looking forward to putting faces to the new friends i've made on here.

Goosegog will be the official 'welcome to Mercury' kisser just inside the marquee, so the earlier you get there, the more of her lippy you can have on your anatomy to show off as the night goes on. [translates to a kiss on the cheek].

Brendan will have all the boaty/bunking bits later, once things are up and rolling

So if you're up for it, and I SOOOOOO hope you all are, could you please add your name, the number in your party, including any children who are more than welcome, and add it to the total as we go along, like this:

Paulineb + 1
Colin Scott [englander] + 1

TOTAL 4

simple innit !!

studgies

www.marvinmarine.co.uk
Yay we are allowed to talk about it, this is better than christmas....oops am I sounding a bit sad now??

Jim and I will be there and will add otheres we know are interested later.

If Goosie is doing the welcome kisses I can recommend powerskippers back slapping hugs as back up! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

If it is anything like the last one I am sure it will be a great night, we may have a spare bunk if anyone needs it.

maybh1

Visit site
We have one bunk in our side cabin if anyone is stuck for a bed. Its a bit of a small cabin but suffices for one adult if necessary

May
xx

ccscott49

Visit site
Cumon youse lot get yer names down!!
Coul we ask forum admin to keep this thread at the top for a while, to get it noticed??

Malcb

www.virgo-owners.org
Paulineb + 1
May and Dick Heath - Seadweller 2
Plus 2 Guests
Studgies + 1
np1 + 1
sarabande + 1
JRB1978 + 1 - No idea what boat yet, but I am sure we'll find one from somewhere
Blackfeather + 1

malcb (Pampered) (and I didn't name the boat /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif) + 1 possibly

Total 20

Torp

Visit site
No-one seems to be doing your lovely copy-paste suggestion thing. You must be more forceful with them, or they will never learn.

Elessar

Visit site
I'd like to come, but I can only be a "maybe" as I don't know my diary yet (or indeed when the get together is?)
So I'm a maybe 1 and maybe 2.........

paulineb

Visit site
Paulineb + 1
May and Dick Heath - Seadweller 2
Plus 2 Guests
Studgies + 1
np1 + 1
sarabande + 1
JRB1978 + 1 - No idea what boat yet, but I am sure we'll find one from somewhere
Blackfeather + 1

malcb (Pampered) (and I didn't name the boat ) + 1 possibly
elessar +1 maybe

Total 22