Menai Straits sailing opportunity

crown22

Visit site
New to me Atlanta 28 Bilge Keel. I am hoping to launch near Caernarfon first week in August. Some help to get to my
mooring nearby would be welcome. Thereafter looking to day sail nearby. Looking for an experienced sailor who is easy going
and preferably has good local knowledge of this part of the world. Nothing to pay. I can provide help with transport. I'm
not a novice and have done some sailing in the Straits myself but my insurance says no single handed sailing. I'm at the boat for two days in every ten at present if you want to look at her.

crown22

Visit site
By way of an update I went from Caernarfon through the Swellies to Beaumaris three days go on another boat. When I launch my boat at Dinas boatyard I will need to leave about three and a half hours before Liverpool HW to get to my mooring between Penrhyn wall and Bangor Pier. Last week in July or first week in August. Thanks again

erich27

Visit site
Hello Crown, I'd be happy to help you, with your launch trip, our boat Panther(SIGMA 35 ) was in the shed over winter at Dinas Boatyard, Y Felinheli, and we launched from there on the 30th April and went through the Swellies on our trip to the mooring at Holyhead harbour