Med boaters - will you get to your boat this year?

Bouba

Visit site
Just had my second Pfizer !
The wife, who’s second dose was due in two weeks, asked if there was a spare appointment and they let her get vaccinated with me !
Now we can hug

KINGFISHER 8

Visit site
Just had my second Pfizer !
The wife, who’s second dose was due in two weeks, asked if there was a spare appointment and they let her get vaccinated with me !
Now we can hug
We did the same ... Barbara came into the jab place with me when I got my second and we asked if she could have her second as well. We also did it this morning in Perpignan where I went to get my Carte De Sejour organised - she took her details, passport and pics as well as mine and we asked 'Any chance?' - they found her on the computer and hey presto! Saved another trip to Perpignan and they should both turn up in a week or two!

Peterlewis321

Visit site
Some suggestions this evening that Spain could open up to UK tourists on/around 20th May and with no COVID test requirements for entry based on comments from Spain’s tourism minister Reyes Makoto today......fingers crossed.......could be some kind of further announcement/confirmation tomorrow. But sounds promising!!!!!

julians

Visit site
Some suggestions this evening that Spain could open up to UK tourists on/around 20th May and with no COVID test requirements for entry based on comments from Spain’s tourism minister Reyes Makoto today......fingers crossed.......could be some kind of further announcement/confirmation tomorrow. But sounds promising!!!!!
Yep good news if true. Just need Spain on green list and I might even be able to get a long weekend in before my trip in July.

Clancy Moped

Visit site
When does the UK review the Amber to Green situation?

Bouba

Visit site
We did the same ... Barbara came into the jab place with me when I got my second and we asked if she could have her second as well. We also did it this morning in Perpignan where I went to get my Carte De Sejour organised - she took her details, passport and pics as well as mine and we asked 'Any chance?' - they found her on the computer and hey presto! Saved another trip to Perpignan and they should both turn up in a week or two!
We are still waiting for Toulon to send us an invite!

Simi

Visit site
Government review is in 2.5 weeks I don’t think many European country’s are going to get on the green list

John100156

Visit site

On Reuters today too.....! ?

John100156

Visit site
It’s not what other countries are saying it’s what our government will allow you to do

Yeah, all guesswork, better to be safe than sorry, but I am reasonably optimistic that I may be able to get out to Spain, mid-June.

Not worried too much about returning, can do Teams from the boat, I expect (hope) things will improve by then, its all a guessing game, we will get out and back when we can get out and back...!

Moonstruck

Visit site
It’s not what other countries are saying it’s what our government will allow you to do
From May 17th our government will allow us to visit Spain. Returning will require quarantine and obviously it’s up to the individual whether you want to go. Depends where in Spain I would suggest as some areas are a lot worse than others.

Peterlewis321

Visit site
From the 17th May they will allow us to travel to Spain-they advise against it-but they allow it. But, due to Amber status it means home quarantine on your return to the UK. Not a problem for me!!!

D

Deleted User YDKXO

I dont want a hug thank you.

Agree with you. One of the many pleasing things about the Covid lockdowns has been not being hugged by people you dont want to be hugged by as well as, of course, not being visited by unwelcome relatives or friends. And of course not having to go shopping with your wife as well as not having to drive on traffic clogged roads

I'm going to miss Covid. Roll on the next virus