MDL Sponsorship! great news

BrendanS

Visit site
I've just been speaking to Dean, head of sales and marketing at MDL, and they are willing to provide £800 sponsorship towards the event, as they have done previously, which is incredibly generous of them.

We may need to split visiting boats between Mecury and Hamble Point marinas, in order to fit them all in, which opens up the option of possibly having the meet at Hamble Point, which we are currently discussing.

FullCircle

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I've just been speaking to Dean, head of sales and marketing at MDL, and they are willing to provide £800 sponsorship towards the event, as they have done previously, which is incredibly generous of them.

We may need to split visiting boats between Mecury and Hamble Point marinas, in order to fit them all in, which opens up the option of possibly having the meet at Hamble Point, which we are currently discussing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great work team.

Can you chivvy up Adnams?
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BrendanS

Visit site
The thanks are to MDL for providing such sponsorship. It wasn't originally on the cards. It's fantastic that they are willing to give such sponsorship. We are having some interesting conversations, though I can't give details yet, about hosting the event

paulineb

Visit site
Well done Brendan and thank you soooo much Dean from MDL. I've been to the last two of these events at Mercury and as much fun as they were, it wouldn't have been half as enjoyable had MDL not given us their support

Thanks guys xx

CPD

Visit site
This sort of thing doesn't happen unless key people roll their sleeves up and get stuck in, so incredibly well done.