MDL Otium?

Cathy*

Visit site
This may of been answered before,

But when I tried to log in TO MY MDL unless you have an OTIUM number you cant get in as a member. (So we are already inferior)
Don't think I have ever been dropped so quickly by an organization, I have only been with them for 26 years !!!
I asked my marina manager about this and he didn't know. I emailed but didn't get a reply.

Cathy*

Visit site
If you are talking about Northney I can quite believe it as there didn't seem to be many empty sports last time we were there, ditto Sparkes but perhaps @Cathy* could give a current view. OV however seems half empty (when they are not trying to run a boat show), Mercury seems something in between.

There are empty spaces in Sparkes because of boats being lifted for winter. It's the same in Northney, we drove up yesterday and have been allocated a berth for a 12m boat until the end of the year. The manager said they won't know until mid January, when renewals with discount are due, whether they have any spaces for annual berth holders. I'm surprised at the £700 a metre quote for next year because I can't get a figure out of them.