MBY's spot the boat

benjenbav

Visit site
What I'd like to know is whether Sheady is on holiday or has Jack disabled his pc, iPhone, lappie, iPad etc.:D

jfm

Visit site
Sorry late here. In france on boat. That one's easy. Lovely boat in some respects, though not others, and crappo anchor plus those 2 too-small fairleads are dead giveaway. It's the Royal Denship 82 sportscruiser.

Jack Haines

MBY Deputy Editor
mby.com
Sorry late here. In france on boat. That one's easy. Lovely boat in some respects, though not others, and crappo anchor plus those 2 too-small fairleads are dead giveaway. It's the Royal Denship 82 sportscruiser.

Lucky you, how's the weather?

That is a fine spot - did you use some web research there or did you know what it was purely from our picture?

Cheers,

Jack

z1ppy

Visit site
He has given us a chance and he has still done us!!! i thought the anchor looked a but rubbish for that sort of boat but still million miles away from getting it!!

think i need to spend less time working and more time looking at boats!! :D:D

jfm

Visit site
Lucky you, how's the weather?

That is a fine spot - did you use some web research there or did you know what it was purely from our picture?

Cheers,

Jack

Weather is cold. Last weekend was nicer. Nice though - very still. I guessed it from memory of that model (there are a few around here), and the anchor is abitofagiveaway. Web search just to confirm detailing as ever :) Those villains :D Peters used to be the dealer

Anyway, isn't there a deal here that STB is only current models? This is a defunct model. Or are the rules of the game that you can put up non current models? I could appeal to Sheady maybe? :D :D

Jack Haines

MBY Deputy Editor
mby.com
Weather is cold. Last weekend was nicer. Nice though - very still. I guessed it from memory of that model (there are a few around here), and the anchor is abitofagiveaway. Web search just to confirm detailing as ever :) Those villains :D Peters used to be the dealer

Anyway, isn't there a deal here that STB is only current models? This is a defunct model. Or are the rules of the game that you can put up non current models? I could appeal to Sheady maybe? :D :D

We never really stipulated any rules regarding the age of the boats or whether they're even built any more. We're more interested in setting a half decent challenge! Not that it seems to be working...

Enjoy your time on board!

Jack

volvopaul

hotmail.co.uk
We never really stipulated any rules regarding the age of the boats or whether they're even built any more. We're more interested in setting a half decent challenge! Not that it seems to be working...

Enjoy your time on board!

Jack

Jack, its time you put some pics on of old Princess 37s or Broom continental on guess the boat....... then again you were not even born in that era!, at least id get one right.