• REMINDER - COVID-19

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as YBW, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health and liberty is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Users who are found to promulgate FAKE NEWS on the forum in regard to this issue, intentional or otherwise, may find their access terminated. It is your responsibility to provide references to bona fide sources.

FAKE NEWS, in this regard, is that which is posited by organisations, media, etc., that is repeated on the forum, or used to support personal opinion/hypothesis posted by users - FAKE NEWS is not necessarily the personal opinion/hypothesis being posted in itself, any issues with such should be challenged respectfully.

IN ADDITION it seems that conspiracy theories are finding their way onto the forum. This is not the place for such content. Users who post it may find their access limited or permanently suspended. Please leave it where you find it.

MBY's spot the boat

Jack Haines

MBY Deputy Editor
Good morning,

After what I think was a record time for spotting the boat last week, let's hope this one causes a few more minutes of head scratching. Can you spot the boat?

Cheers,

Jack

Last edited:

Jack Haines

MBY Deputy Editor
Once again!

Princess 85 MY - way too easy :eek: (that is if I'm right!)
Dear Jack and Stewart,

Please try harder with your spot the boat photos, they are far too easy.

Regards,

The Forum

Well done MystereMarcus, we get the message!

Cheers,

Jack

Richard Shead

Slipped Anchor
The cleats and the font of the name on the back of the boat gave it away...

Jack - back to the drawing board, there must be a couple of pix in that draw of yours.

Jack Haines

MBY Deputy Editor
The cleats and the font of the name on the back of the boat gave it away...

Jack - back to the drawing board, there must be a couple of pix in that draw of yours.
Easy to say once someone has already got the correct answer, oh wise one. ;)

benjenbav

Is she laughing hysterically because the swim platform has just fallen off?

jfm

Only just seen this. Yes easy. In fact I think you have used that actual pic in STB before, about a year ago

That is truly hideous grp work on the aft edge reveal, when the platform is lowered

MapisM

Why don't you just resurrect the pic I posted in this thread.
It's been there for 2 years and a half (and counting), so I suppose it's challenging enough...! :D

benjenbav

Ah, sorry, I was being thick :)

Actually, if it was a fixed platform and had snapped off, or even been chewed off by a shark, it would have left a cleaner break than that...
tbh my first thought was that it wasn't grp but undressed portland stone

MapisM

Didn't we decide it was a big bandido? i dont remember well
Mmmm... did we decide anything?
Coming to think of it, you might well be right, I possibly disclosed what boat it was in a subsequent thread - but I can't find that anymore.
Anyway nope, nice try, but not a Bandido. This is built in steel, to start with...