Mastaclimba mast climber

KAL

Visit site
A truly excellent piece of kit which was indispensable on board, allowing easy and quick access up the mast. Robust stainless construction and made by a fellow forumite! Now no longer needed as boat has sold.

£150
LRM_20201121_143129.jpg

Last edited:

ChattingLil

Visit site
Sorry for delay. I haven't sent PMs since forum was updated and I can't see how to do it! :rolleyes:

Edited: figured it out but received error message saying I cannot send mscott89 a message.

Anyway- here is mine for sale. Screenshot_20201211-212943_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

LittleSister

Me Norfolk/Suffolk border - Boat Deben & Southwold
Visit site
Sorry for delay. I haven't sent PMs since forum was updated and I can't see how to do it! :rolleyes:

PMs are now known as 'Conversations'.

Click on the avatar of the person you want to PM, then click box labelled 'Start Conversation (PM)'.

You will be notified of PMs received by a red number appearing by the envelope symbol on the top right hand side of your normal viewing page. I believe you can set up to be emailed if you receive a PM, but I don't know quite how (probably Settings, then Notifications)

p.s. I've sent you a PM of this post, which might help you see how it now works.

LittleSister

Me Norfolk/Suffolk border - Boat Deben & Southwold
Visit site
Thanks LittleSister. I see what the problem is now.... its just mscott89 that I can't message. It was obvious when clicking your avatar.

You got insomnia too? o_O

I believe there's an option to turn off PMs, so no-one can contact you directly. Perhaps mscott89 has done that.

Yes, insomnia :(. I'm currently completely out of phase with normal life.

Nearly finished reading the internet, though! :D