Marina fees

BruceK

Visit site
Bruce, think about all the razors and 3 piece shiny suits you have saved. Plus all those charity, birthday and wedding walk arounds that you have missed. :ROFLMAO:

You should see the stage set for video conferencing. PJ bottoms and slippers, with cuff and collar tops. In this day and age hanging on to a phone with fag in hand and six day stubble is out. Pity.

BruceK

Visit site
What? We're going to have virtual party? The Good, The Bad and The Ugly sinking Mandy Measures behind the conferencing cameras. I suppose we could make a go of it.

LBRodders

Visit site
What? We're going to have virtual party? The Good, The Bad and The Ugly sinking Mandy Measures behind the conferencing cameras. I suppose we could make a go of it.

Got some old navy mates that I virtually had a beer with t'other night. Used Zoom, worked well other than the 40 min free limit. Although, enabled un'heckled wee breaks and re stocking of beer before restarting (y) :ROFLMAO:

Sorry, truly off topic!

BruceK

Visit site
We the way I see it is of the mob only Roy's SS is still in the water. JL, A, JK and CJ are all on the hard. So, I think he should spring for the booze in advance so we can all get our orders in online in time. I'll speak to the lads, raise some peer pressure. His shock at having to open his wallet for such a large weekly bill might put him out of his current funk over marina costs (y)

Visit site
I agree but I suspect most on this forum will not get to that state... If they do then perhaps buying a boat and using all your savings at some point in your life was not the best idea you ever had

Most on this forum might be well off and whilst I’m ok for a bob or two not everyone will be.
I’m just pointing out to make a sweeping statement like money should be down on everyone’s priorities is not correct at a time when some in the country might not be able to feed themselves.

Going back to the OP do I think some marinas are using the situation to their advance? Yes I do, but that’s just my opinion.

BruceK

Visit site
Hey Roy. Puffwelly just suspended all fees from April 1st. Christmas bonus buddy. :D Hows ghetto life? I always told you the robin bar stewards would shaft you. Anyway, we are still waiting on beer funds

Should this have been a pm? :oops:

BruceK

Visit site
You know Roy. All of a sudden I dont feel so bad about paying for an empty berth ?

?:ROFLMAO:

I only got the tip, you got all 8 inches ;)

Whoops, that definitely should have been in a pm o_O

colhel

Visit site
Dean and Redyhoff have just emailed outlying their new loyalty scheme for annual berth holders.
Basically, half of April's fees can be put towards other marina services or carried over to next year to be offset against next year's berth contract.
They will review again in May if need be.

Many Thanks D&R, much appreciated.

BruceK

Visit site
So after discussions , our marina is reducing the April fees by 50% and will look to do the same in may if we are still in lockdown. So well done marina .

Beers are definitely on you with this windfall. Boat Buddies accepts PayPal (y) We do not, and never have, accepted IOU's

In the meantime here is a happy pic for you, it cant come soon enough

Q2bXY7X.jpg

Wavey

Visit site
Dean and Redyhoff have just emailed outlying their new loyalty scheme for annual berth holders.
Basically, half of April's fees can be put towards other marina services or carried over to next year to be offset against next year's berth contract.
They will review again in May if need be.

Many Thanks D&R, much appreciated.
Just got the same email. Well done D&R, it is very much appreciated.

Kawasaki

Visit site
Hey Roy. Puffwelly just suspended all fees from April 1st. Christmas bonus buddy. :D Hows ghetto life? I always told you the robin bar stewards would shaft you. Anyway, we are still waiting on beer funds

Should this have been a pm? :oops:
Pwllheli is not Privately owned
There are others of that Ilk too
Their 'prorities' are not the same as tothers

BruceK

Visit site
Pwllheli is not Privately owned
There are others of that Ilk too
Their 'prorities' are not the same as tothers

You sound like Yoda again. Just spit it out. Queens English please. None of that Welsh nonsense you just ran through Google Translate