Marina fees

Reality61

Visit site
Depends on your marina chain.
FYI MDL will not allow you on to the site it must be a tenant to do an anode change only, no pressure wash off either so this will add to there revenue later. Whilst trying to juggle lots of cancelled lifts they will have boats needing short times ashore for antifoul and polish. Poor decisions made for customers, Dean and Reddyhoff lead the way in customer service.

Seastoke

Visit site
FYI MDL will not allow you on to the site it must be a tenant to do an anode change only, no pressure wash off either so this will add to there revenue later. Whilst trying to juggle lots of cancelled lifts they will have boats needing short times ashore for antifoul and polish. Poor decisions made for customers, Dean and Reddyhoff lead the way in customer service.
Got a hull wash as well.

Wilko81

Visit site

Haslar (D&R) have been very good all the way through this looking after our boat .
We get pictures emailed to us and regularly updates via email of plans and what there upto . The 50% credit back on berthing fees to our account every month were locked down is a brilliant gesture.
All this off there own back with no pushing from us .

alandalus11

Visit site
We have got a lift out for anodes and AF on Thursday , oh and a polish obviously. Has anyone tried polishing AF. Stay safe SS
Hi SS. Used Micron Extra on our old boat. That was self polishing. Planing hull. Never had any problems with nasties attaching them selves and after an end of season pressure wash hull used to come out nice and clean. Can't stop the weed growth around the water line but seems to come of easily at a speed. The antifoul should last two seasons but I used to put on two coats and lightly wet and dry sand it at the end of the season to get the surface back to better AF beneath. I would recommend it for sure. New boat we went for copper coat and it saves all the hard work of AF each year. Would not go back to AF after using copper coat though.

equinoxuk

Visit site
Went to Bray for a walk past the Marina today. I live local. My little Fairline is in the marina on the hard so had a peek through the fence. All seems well.

Whilst there I spotted numerous people in the marina on bikes and in cars.

The gate still seemed to be operating as normal :( but didn't try it myself.

Last edited: