Sans Bateau

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
When the going gets tough the tuff get going, once a Commando always a Commando

[/ QUOTE ]

Quoted the corespondent from the Daily Mail /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sans Bateau

Visit site
Yeh I've heard those Cats can be a bit quick.

I checked my 'max'on the log when we got back to Northney, I know we had a fast run up from Yarmouth, 1 Hr to Cowes, with Anne on the helm we saw 10.5knts through the water. The max must have occured later as we did surf a little later on off Bembridge!

heres the proof!

speed!.jpg

Visit site
Good to see some of you on Saterday, didnt know BBQ was on the Sunday, had already made arrangements in Builie. Did enjoy the good sail back on the Monday. Next time I shall pay more attention.
Pat

Talbot

Visit site
BBQ was originally on Saturday, but as it was damp and cold and a bit blowy, we made a decision to have it on the Sunday instead (V. good call)

GeorgeP

Visit site
Re: Thanks are to YOU all for actually getting there ....

Hi Nigel. We just got back after our week away, and I wanted to add my vote of thanks. Great to put some names to faces.

Looking forward to the next one! :)

George

Windfall

Visit site
We didn\'t make it!!

Wind over tide force 6 was just too much for our 6 year old guest and he parted with his breakfast and lunch shortly after passing Wootton...by the time we got to Cowes my 9 year old was sobbing in the heads hanging on to the mast for grim death....not a great start to the holiday so we ducked into Cowes to lick our wounds.

Sorry to have missed what sounds like a great party....I hope Col and Etap-Owner were able to redeem their deposits without a receipt......and we will get to meet some more sailing families one day!

Sharon

ps we did go on to have a really lovely week and have only just got home!