Many thanks

Sans Bateau

Visit site
Yes I'll second that, and unless I get sufficient money sent to me I will start posting the photos. I hope CG1 has loads of money! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

KREW2

Visit site
Yes a great weekend, almost an adventure, and it was lovelly to put some faces to names. A great bunch bar none, my special thanks to Talbot, both Mr and Mrs, who took in a shaken stranger, and fed and watered him as one of their own

Talbot

Visit site
Delighted to be able to assist. Sorry tha the breakfasts were not up to TCM's exacting standards, but agree with you that it was a great weekend. We had a superb sail back yarmouth to Gilkicker in less than 2 hours!

Talbot

Visit site
Very much agree that Nigel deserves a very BIG vote of thanks. I was particularly impressed by how many people actually turned up considering weather conditions were slightly windy with the odd wave

KREW2

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
We had a superb sail back yarmouth to Gilkicker in less than 2 hours!

[/ QUOTE ]
No wonder we didn't see you I kept a look out on the way back.
I think thanks to Nigel will be ongoing for a few days, I hope it doesn't upset anyone

Talbot

Visit site
I have a blue genoa and a white main. The blue was originally the Catalac colour- they had the sails died a specific colour, but there isnt any of that available anymore, so the new main had to be white!

KREW2

Visit site
In his perpetual pursuit for adventure we hit every piece of wash at 30/40 knts. at least mother and daughter got wet this time /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

stevebirch2002

www.albinvega.co.uk
I'll second that, great time and great company. Even Nigel didnt mind the teasing!! We love you really!! Had agreat sail back (yes in a Centaur) but arrived to early at Ryde so we did loads of cirlcles and practised our hove-to which is now stored for future use on Blue Moonlight. I think most of the wind today was caused by the crew and skipper of Blue Moonlight inside teh cabin after the wine and beer!! Cheers all and many, many thanks especially Nigel (Well done)

GC1

N/A
Visit site
And THANKS from me, brilliant time, well done and well done to everyone for turning up, I couldn't believe that raggies could make it through that storm from Hell to get there /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I have left the boat there so will be performing tricks next weekend if anyone is around /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I was in the chandlery at Mercury marin and the guy working in there mentioned that some very experienced customers said that Saturday's weather was the worse and most unusual they had seen in the Solent, must have been the winds /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

G

Thanks are to YOU all for actually getting there ....

Considering the wind-over-tide sea-state etc. ..... I was impressed by number who made it.

I only gave an opportunity - You lot made the party .....

GREAT ..... absolutely enjoyed every minute ......

My thanks to all .....and a pleasure to have done it for a great bunch of people ....

KREW2

Visit site
True grit was shown skipper. When all us crew were quivering wrecks you held fast and got us there.