MAN have nailed it in 1 .

Bouba

Visit site
and is electric really the total solution ? I mean, what is the noisiest part of your boat ? Answer, your electric bow thruster

prinex

Visit site
I have an electric outboard on the tender, Propulsion spirit 1.0, it is absolutely silent, only when unleashing is mighty "3HP equivalent" you hear a faint whining in the background. For normal tender use from boat to beach or bit of exploring around is unbeatable, zero starting problems, weight 8kg + 8kg battery, as long as you move just under displacement speed it last around 2 hours (my tender is a Arimar 270 rigid keel).

Only issue is recharging needs genset running (or I need to buy the 12v charger).

Bouba

Visit site
I have an electric outboard on the tender, Propulsion spirit 1.0, it is absolutely silent, only when unleashing is mighty "3HP equivalent" you hear a faint whining in the background. For normal tender use from boat to beach or bit of exploring around is unbeatable, zero starting problems, weight 8kg + 8kg battery, as long as you move just under displacement speed it last around 2 hours (my tender is a Arimar 270 rigid keel).

Only issue is recharging needs genset running (or I need to buy the 12v charger).
I have a Torqeedo, and an aluminium rib of the same size. I set up a solar panel and bought an inverter and then thought sod this! I’ll use the generator

piratos

Visit site