Mallorca quarantine?

Star-Lord

Visit site
Can we just turn up and anchor from Tunisia (with a PCR test) or do we need to quarantine and check in? Or just check in?

PlanB

Visit site
From https://www.spainvisa.eu/travel-restrictions/
Travellers who require a COVID-19 test for Spain (the list includes Tunisia)

All passengers arriving in Spain must have a medical certificate with a negative COVID-19 RT – PCR or TMA test result, taken at most 72 hours before arrival. The certificate must be in English, French, Germany, Spanish or accompanied by a certified Spanish translation. Few exemptions apply.

Star-Lord

Visit site
My question was not about PCR test bot quarantine and need to check in if just passing through.... can we anchor for sleep? Also PCR test will most likely be invalid because the trip may well take more than 72 hours.

Clancy Moped

Visit site
My question was not about PCR test bot quarantine and need to check in if just passing through.... can we anchor for sleep? Also PCR test will most likely be invalid because the trip may well take more than 72 hours.
Do you have any intention of setting foot on land for fuel or stores?

Star-Lord

Visit site
Do you have any intention of setting foot on land for fuel or stores?
Yes, preferably in a marina for a few days and jog down to Morocco. However - if not I suppose all is good to anchor for rest? Spain seems to class Tangier as at risk but I would not bet on this! Spain may or may not require pleasure boats to fill in a form? Maybe easier going to Sardinia first.... Sardinia just want a PCR test and fill in a form. (Sicily want 10 days quarantine even with a PCR test - according to one marina charging €75 a night!) And Sardinia definitely not on the risk list. Spain does publicise a three thousand euro fine if you get it wrong, hence making sure. The CA www does not seem to have any info on the matter. Hopefully vaccines in Italy will be easier to get this time back.

Last edited: