m.boat handling comp

duncan

Visit site
It has been suggested that whilst the non competitive raggies are not racing back from Neutronic Creek the equally uninterested in competing Mobos should partake of a little close quarters manoevering to illustrate the competence of their helms.
To balance between the boat sizes and speeds it has been suggested that they should try to complete the maximum number of 360 degree passes around sail boats competing in the Grudge.....clearly the faster and closer you travel the more circuits you will score......../forums/images/icons/smile.gif In true raggie racing style any contact with the yacht being circled will invalidate the circuit.

<hr width=100% size=1>madesco madidum ..../forums/images/icons/smile.gif

BrendanS

Visit site
I wouldn't rule out no contact. Slapping the side of a race boat with your hand while maintaining a speed of not less than 25knts should gain extra points!

<hr width=100% size=1>Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

tcm

Visit site
Hm, In true Grudge spirit i think I will perform reverse 360's to unwind the mobos, and with another few turns effectively sort-of win the mobo comp as well.

<hr width=100% size=1>

paulineb

Visit site
Brendan, only if you shout "Go on my son!!!! " as you slap them !

<hr width=100% size=1>Pxx

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.paulinebeddoes.co.uk/php-cgi/gallery2>Perils of Pauline in Pics</A>

BrendanS

Visit site
OK! Can I practice on you a few times, before I take on the race boats?

<hr width=100% size=1>Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

duncan

Visit site
I have also recieved an addition suggestion by pm that bonuses be earn't for making high speed contact with jimi's rudder..........not sure what that's about?

<hr width=100% size=1>madesco madidum ..../forums/images/icons/smile.gif

BrendanS

Visit site
I promise I won't make a mark! Wouldn't want to scratch Tommy now, would I!

paulineb

Visit site
You mean you've cut your nails ....... 'bout time !!!!

<hr width=100% size=1>Pxx

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.paulinebeddoes.co.uk/php-cgi/gallery2>Perils of Pauline in Pics</A>