Lymington area forumite get-together 9th November

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidewaiter2

Turning Left this season?-Nach Friesians?
Visit site
Apologies, next time maybe?

Sorry Nick, we'd love to sail down, and LTSC is one of our favourite Lymers spots.
Sadly, we will be in Stockholm for my Brother in Law's funeral then, not back til the Sunday evening, missing Remembrance Day too, alas.

Maybe I should org. a Chi Hbr/Emsworth meet when things settle down a bit again.
Dick

Tidewaiter2

Visit site
Dear Orpheus, Maybe Uncle Vanya's Trousers..

... are the couloirs de temps, or maybe I now really really notice there's no 'Rewind' button on this videogame I'm playing, and maybe I want to do more "Me/Us" fun stuff like attending Forum meets while there is still time, and regret a missed opportunity, rather than maybe doing what tasks everyone else thinks needs doing- but not by them, of course,as usual:D

Maybe it's just the lack of sunshine?
Edit;
If I've taken Colhel's posts as a dig at me, and they are not, I'm sorry and apologise.
I'm not my usual cheery self just now, and the prospect of another 5 sunless days is not helping raise my morale at all.
Think I'll go and sort the garden out, as it's raining, then go over the pub, and broaden my horizons:D

Last edited:

BlueSkyNick

Visit site
Food and drink

I am not making any specific arrangements for a meal, so you can just rock up at your preferred time and order off the menu - or not eat all, if you so wish.

It is club/pub food, not restaurant comfort and prices.

I also misled you about it being the cheapest beer in town - because Wetherspoons is about to open up one of its dens of iniquity, the Kings Arms at the top of the High St has already dropped its prices as a pre-emptive strike.

Last edited:

deuc02

Visit site
because Wetherspoons is about to open up one of its dens of iniquity, the Kings Arms at the top of the High St has already dropped its prices as a pre-emptive strike.

you've got the 99p store, Weatherspoons is on it's way...so when are McDonalds moving in :D:D:D

Tidewaiter2

Visit site
I am not making any specific arrangements for a meal, so you can just rock up at your preferred time and order off the menu - or not eat all, if you so wish.

It is club/pub food, not restaurant comfort and prices.

I also misled you about it being the cheapest beer in town - because Wetherspoons is about to open up one of its dens of iniquity, the Kings Arms at the top of the High St has already dropped its prices as a pre-emptive strike.

Will Weatherspoons be bussing in it's Gosport Sat night tatoo-istas to enhance it's Lymington customer base/opening night, or will they just offer free berthing to the Sigma 33 fleet or Sunsail fleet?:D

Last edited:

Chrissie

Visit site
save a space for me, working enroute so maybe a little late, but looking forward to a few drinks and chilling out with co-forumites

Status
Not open for further replies.