• REMINDER - COVID-19

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as YBW, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health and liberty is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Users who are found to promulgate FAKE NEWS on the forum in regard to this issue, intentional or otherwise, may find their access terminated. It is your responsibility to provide references to bona fide sources.

FAKE NEWS, in this regard, is that which is posited by organisations, media, etc., that is repeated on the forum, or used to support personal opinion/hypothesis posted by users - FAKE NEWS is not necessarily the personal opinion/hypothesis being posted in itself, any issues with such should be challenged respectfully.

IN ADDITION it seems that conspiracy theories are finding their way onto the forum. This is not the place for such content. Users who post it may find their access limited or permanently suspended. Please leave it where you find it.

Lymington area forumite get-together 9th November

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSkyNick

Its about time we had a get together, so I am just putting a stake in the ground by saying it will be on November 9th at Lymington Town Sailing Club, anytime after 7pm. The cheapest beer in town, with a great view (even in the dark!) and reasonably priced food available if anybody is interested.

All forumites and their guests are welcome. Some pontoon space available if anybody wishes to arrive by sea and stay aboard.

I dont need specific numbers, but I would like to get it to the nearest 10 or so.

An indication of possible attendance will be appreciated.

Any questions, do ask.

Confirmed Attendees so far:
moodyNick + 1
jonic + 1
Fergus +1
Krew2 + 1 (subject to family matters)
Colhel + 1
LadyinBed
Wandering Star + 1
Harpsden + 1
deuc02 +1
chrissie
Tranona
onesea + 1
crazy4557

Possibles
Powerskipper
Aigua
benjenbav
alant

Nothing heard
BillyBuoy
l'escargot

Last edited:

Fergus

I'm up for it if weather is good so I can do some work on the boat sat..

KREW2

I quite fancy that, I will consult thingies and see if we can make it.
If we come we will check into a B&B for the night.
Let you know shortly.

BlueSkyNick

I quite fancy that, I will consult thingies and see if we can make it.
If we come we will check into a B&B for the night.
Let you know shortly.
There is B&B available in The Mayflower on the other side of the car park, which may be a bit noisy, or in a couple of private houses not far up the road. Details available upon request.

Martin_J

MoodyNick this is MoodyMartin..

A beer in Lymington sounds like an excellent idea... I'll plan to sail there.. (and stay on board).... Crew - who knows.. too far away to plan that much detail...

deuc02

Hi Nick. Cheers for pm. Planning to be on the boat that night so your offer of a beer is appreciated :D. See you there.

deuc02

I'll be there. Anywhere to park a caravan?
Loads of room in Nicks car park this time of year. Just lean a couple of logs against it and stick a Berthon for sale sign on the front. Who knows...one of those stinkpot lovers might even make an offer :D:D:D

Pinnacle

Nick

Would have loved to come..........but its a Friday, so I am afraid I can't.:(:(

Hope you all have a good evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.