Looking for sailing experience

llleone

Visit site
Hello everybody ,

I have fallen in love with Uma Sailing and Sailing Florence youtube series recently but literally been enterteining the idea since so long, I have been out in the sea many times as a guest but never actively involved and always wishing to. Hence I have no experience and will be happy if anyone is looking for day sailing or weekends or longer in order first of all to help while learning . I am happy to cover all the expenses for traveling, food etc My ultimate aim is to buy and renovate any affordable boat to sail myself. It would be a dream come true if I can cross the Atlantic. I have to rant a bit about London sailing clubs I have knocked doors to since 2008 and they all snobbishly ignored my presence after having clearly shown my interest and offered any type of help, I have been nearly traumatized by that environement. Seems they are a superior race.

Please let me know if there are any experienced skippers that want to be helped and share his/her knowledge. I am based in South West London (Twickenham)

Aurai

Visit site
Hi, a couple of us are working on a last minute flotilla or charter to Ionian or similar. Please get in touch if that might interest you ta

llleone

Visit site
Hi, a couple of us are working on a last minute flotilla or charter to Ionian or similar. Please get in touch if that might interest you ta
Wow! Yes that's wonderful news! I am not sure how to get in touch as requested but I am 100% all ears. My email just in case is sirjohello@yahoo.com and I am not sure if I am allowed to post my number but if it's ok I have no problem to post it. ..waiting for any info..thank you so much

Aurai

Visit site
I have emailed you. We were headed to 4 berth boat but have now negotiated an 8 berth for the same money, less even! Any stowaways out there, get in touch please.