• REMINDER - COVID-19

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as YBW, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health and liberty is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Users who are found to promulgate FAKE NEWS on the forum in regard to this issue, intentional or otherwise, may find their access terminated. It is your responsibility to provide references to bona fide sources.

FAKE NEWS, in this regard, is that which is posited by organisations, media, etc., that is repeated on the forum, or used to support personal opinion/hypothesis posted by users - FAKE NEWS is not necessarily the personal opinion/hypothesis being posted in itself, any issues with such should be challenged respectfully.

IN ADDITION it seems that conspiracy theories are finding their way onto the forum. This is not the place for such content. Users who post it may find their access limited or permanently suspended. Please leave it where you find it.

Looking for sailing experience

llleone

Hello everybody ,

I have fallen in love with Uma Sailing and Sailing Florence youtube series recently but literally been enterteining the idea since so long, I have been out in the sea many times as a guest but never actively involved and always wishing to. Hence I have no experience and will be happy if anyone is looking for day sailing or weekends or longer in order first of all to help while learning . I am happy to cover all the expenses for traveling, food etc My ultimate aim is to buy and renovate any affordable boat to sail myself. It would be a dream come true if I can cross the Atlantic. I have to rant a bit about London sailing clubs I have knocked doors to since 2008 and they all snobbishly ignored my presence after having clearly shown my interest and offered any type of help, I have been nearly traumatized by that environement. Seems they are a superior race.

Please let me know if there are any experienced skippers that want to be helped and share his/her knowledge. I am based in South West London (Twickenham)

Aurai

Hi, a couple of us are working on a last minute flotilla or charter to Ionian or similar. Please get in touch if that might interest you ta

llleone

Hi, a couple of us are working on a last minute flotilla or charter to Ionian or similar. Please get in touch if that might interest you ta
Wow! Yes that's wonderful news! I am not sure how to get in touch as requested but I am 100% all ears. My email just in case is sirjohello@yahoo.com and I am not sure if I am allowed to post my number but if it's ok I have no problem to post it. ..waiting for any info..thank you so much

Aurai

I have emailed you. We were headed to 4 berth boat but have now negotiated an 8 berth for the same money, less even! Any stowaways out there, get in touch please.