Looking for Mandamus

jstarboat

www.j-starboatservices.co.uk
Hi Everyone,
does anyone know the whereabouts of Mandamus, and if she is still afloat and if she still as her original rig or if it as been changed over the year. Also what sort of interior she as now or if this is original as well.

Regards

Simon Papendick

Owner of Gadfly II

Seajet

Visit site
It might have been worth mentioning Mandamus was originally owned by Bob Anderson, of Anderson Rigden & Perkins yard, Whitstable - built to his design, launched 1946; is this 'Cindy' ?

wilkinsonsails

Visit site
Mandamus is owned buy a Mr Moody who lives on the
IoW,she was recently featured in an article in Classic boat,with regard to unpleasant court case regarding poor workmanship by Io W yard.
She was the one owned by Mr Bob Anderson.
.Try asking Alan Staley.He was very familiar with Mandamus,having done some work on her previously.01795530668
Cindy

ace_bridger

Visit site
Mandamus

Hi there,

Mandamus is berthed in Cowes and belongs to a Mr Moody, my father in law. She is a 32 ft, one of two, built by Anderson.

She has had some alterations from her original build and remains in very good order. The questioned recent work is in the process of being rectified and she is afloat on the Medina.

Hope this helps and let me know if I can be of assistance further.

A.

Up-date: Mandamus is now for sale. Please see http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110867838812?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 for more details.

A.

Last edited: