Looking for a helping hand?

Emma Clarke

Visit site
Currently in Saint Maarten getting ready to leave for Mallorca as part of a delivery. Should be arriving first week or so in June, at which time my schedule is open and flexible if you'd like an extra crew to help get you where your going! Fully vaccinated, Canadian Passport, RYA certication and would love to help you out. If interested please contact me as details and references are available.

KaptChaos

Visit site
Currently in Saint Maarten getting ready to leave for Mallorca as part of a delivery. Should be arriving first week or so in June, at which time my schedule is open and flexible if you'd like an extra crew to help get you where your going! Fully vaccinated, Canadian Passport, RYA certication and would love to help you out. If interested please contact me as details and references are available.

Emma Clarke

Visit site
Good morning, sorry for not responding but just arrived in Horta in the Azores after 30 days crossing the Atlantic.
My Whattsup number is +44 7759094895, and my name is Dennis Clarke if you would like to contact me to further discuss if interested.