• REMINDER - COVID-19

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as YBW, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health and liberty is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Users who are found to promulgate FAKE NEWS on the forum in regard to this issue, intentional or otherwise, may find their access terminated. It is your responsibility to provide references to bona fide sources.

FAKE NEWS, in this regard, is that which is posited by organisations, media, etc., that is repeated on the forum, or used to support personal opinion/hypothesis posted by users - FAKE NEWS is not necessarily the personal opinion/hypothesis being posted in itself, any issues with such should be challenged respectfully.

IN ADDITION it seems that conspiracy theories are finding their way onto the forum. This is not the place for such content. Users who post it may find their access limited or permanently suspended. Please leave it where you find it.

Looking for a Camera.

waynes world

Hi all, I am in need of a Camera, as well as PC and tech stuff like TVs etc this is over my head on what to to get.

My budget is around £80, not a clue if this will get what i want. Which is, good picture, some sort of remote shutter button switch if that is what you call it to take a picture. Maybe videos recording as well. Oh and Tripod.

I will need to download the pics to my lap top by USB cable.

I will leave that with you guys as there is bound to be somebody who knows what i am on about while i go mooch the net.

All Best for Christmas and New Year :)

Wayne :)

Justdance

I personally use a Canon 70D for 150-200$ to shoot sketches cause it can handle long period of recording , but it just depends on what you really want to do on Youtube.

I suggest you figure out what you want to do , and then go from there . Every camera has its pros and cons!