Let me tell you a Story.

BurnitBlue

Visit site
Once upon a time in a large country far away lived a Bear called Rupert, and a Wolf called Fido. They roamed the mountains between Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Russia without hindrence. They were happy and free. They got all their news from the birds and especially from a giant Eagle called Birdy who was a good friend of theirs.

Then one day they met a human sailor with a grey beard called Popeye. They played together and picked berries and had so much fun. After a few month of glorious fun the human with the grey beard decided to invite them to his home in Sweden.

At the border, all hell broke loose. Little tiny insignificant people with big peaked caps demanded vetinary clearance certificats, animal passports, chipped devices embedded in their fur and a lot of other things. Soon it became evident to Rupert, Fido, and Birdie that all this fuss and bother was because they were friends with the human sailor called Popeye.

So they gobbled him up and were very sad. The little tiny insignificant people with big peaked caps who called themselves Sprouts from Brussells were content and allowed Rupert, Fido, and Birdy to pass without all that stuff they demanded when Popeye was with them. So the fellowship did pass as before but were forever puzzled at the ways of man, and very sad at the loss of their friend

The End from a puzzled BurnitBlue.

saab96

Bath, Somerset or sailing Portugal to Azores
www.lesweatheritt.com
Once upon a time in a large country far away lived a Bear called Rupert, and a Wolf called Fido. They roamed the mountains between Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Russia without hindrence. They were happy and free. They got all their news from the birds and especially from a giant Eagle called Birdy who was a good friend of theirs.

Then one day they met a human sailor with a grey beard called Popeye. They played together and picked berries and had so much fun. After a few month of glorious fun the human with the grey beard decided to invite them to his home in Sweden.

At the border, all hell broke loose. Little tiny insignificant people with big peaked caps demanded vetinary clearance certificats, animal passports, chipped devices embedded in their fur and a lot of other things. Soon it became evident to Rupert, Fido, and Birdie that all this fuss and bother was because they were friends with the human sailor called Popeye.

So they gobbled him up and were very sad. The little tiny insignificant people with big peaked caps who called themselves Sprouts from Brussells were content and allowed Rupert, Fido, and Birdy to pass without all that stuff they demanded when Popeye was with them. So the fellowship did pass as before but were forever puzzled at the ways of man, and very sad at the loss of their friend

The End from a puzzled BurnitBlue.
Let's have more. I too am puzzled

BurnitBlue

Visit site
I'm sorry I can't take any story seriously that has a wolf

But you wrote THE END......?
Why not? A wolf makes the story believable because wolves are very clever and they have a tail of their own. OK, I admit the interaction idea was somethingg I thought up later. I just could not think of a suitable reply to saab96 because I was puzzled by his comment. Still am.

Edit. A better reply, "Why not, every fairy tail has a wagging wolf at one end of it".

Last edited:

NOHOH

Visit site
If you had written your reply at 9.11 it would have been the end.....but you didn`t........So.... its not The End

Birdy got very hungry, and ..having very little taste...she ate the sprouts from brussels....but before doing so... mixed them with a little bit of cheese and some frogs legs which she got from the kind of shop you go into to buy a tin of peas but come out with a chain saw and a rubber dinghy......

BurnitBlue

Visit site
If you had written your reply at 9.11 it would have been the end.....but you didn`t........So.... its not The End

Birdy got very hungry, and ..having very little taste...she ate the sprouts from brussels....but before doing so... mixed them with a little bit of cheese and some frogs legs which she got from the kind of shop you go into to buy a tin of peas but come out with a chain saw and a rubber dinghy......
You are worse than I am for allegory. This is getting very puzzling.

NOHOH

Visit site
Oh Didums....can`t you understand your own story which you wrote.....oh.....don`t tell me....its a news story where all the names have been changed to protect the real identities of the protagonists.....Maybe somebody else will come along and tell the rest.....and then a van appeared......the name on the side had been obscured by a smear of mud......but you could tell he was a nice man because underneath the smeared out name was a statement of the kind of business he was in. It said " Rejoiners". Will he rejoin me to 27 countries where I can roam freely wherever I like for as long as I like???? It would be a fate worse than heaven!
Over to you

NOHOH

Visit site
Ive just realised, BurnitBlue........it might be YOUR van....because under your forum name it gives as your location `In Transit`