Leigh on Sea and lots of Essex mud

Keith 66

Visit site
I fear that if you visit the old Town in the summer you will be sorely disapointed, it has become chav city where hordes of people come down from the smoke & the foreshore is covered in broken glasses & garbage raining from the Peterboat beer garden, PWC's churn the water & drug dealing is rife. It isnt what it was.

Bigplumbs

Visit site
I fear that if you visit the old Town in the summer you will be sorely disapointed, it has become chav city where hordes of people come down from the smoke & the foreshore is covered in broken glasses & garbage raining from the Peterboat beer garden, PWC's churn the water & drug dealing is rife. It isnt what it was.

That is very sad. I Did notice in the bogs there was a sharps bin. Will still give it a look as in the area every month for a while

LONG_KEELER

Visit site
Monday to Friday is Pensionerland in Old Leigh and probably everywhere else now .

They only do drugs via the NHS and always take their glasses back. They are all in bed by 9pm.

Last edited:

Cantata

Visit site
The only reason to drive through Benfleet is to get over the bridge to Canvey Island where Dauntless chandlers are situated ( next to Benfleet YC).
And then of course to go to Benfleet YC. Splendid place.(y)
And then, if you've got your passport with you :D, dash onwards to Island YC, also pretty nice.