Last minute check-in !! Important Please read and reply.

fireball

Visit site
Re: Harold Hayles ....

Ang on .... you posted that nearly an hour after you intend to be there .. so you've either got a time machine or forgotten which day it is!

fireball

Visit site
Re: Harold Hayles ....

ah ... Hi from closer to your home than you are ... wanderer ! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Paul.m.fowler

Visit site
Harold Hayles ....

Is straight pontoon length - so its raft up alongside each other I'm afraid.

New HM berths are fingers and rafting I believe.

For Harold Hayles ... please I ask nicely ...

HH booking is to max number ........ so we need to be extremely careful how we use the space. It's part of the reason I asked for the Last minute Check in !! But I am not allocating space etc. - we'll all be gentlemen on this !!

There are various types and sizes of boats coming - all with different freeboards and LOA's ... this means that rafting should be started BEFORE pontoon gets full. If you have boat that is suited to alongside another already there - it would be good if you could raft. If we get pontoon full and then start to raft - it will create a problem and mean hefty arms to pull and re-arrange placings ...
It is also requested that wherever possible you squeeze up nose to nose / tail etc. with as small a gap between boats as poss.

Use of mooring cleats ... birds nests and other cleat filling styles - please don't do it ... others will need to use the cleat as well.

Finally Electrical hook-up .... HH has domestic 3 pin house style sockets - so anyone who has marina plug will need to make up a conversion cable. Also there are sockets under the upturned green bins ... you don't all have to connect to the Marina box at inland end of pontoon !!!!

Sorry about the Lecture - but I think it better that all know before we get into a right ol'mess !!!

Cheers
Trying to contact Vic Mallows Sundash Sadler 29, thanks in advance.