Lakes for motorboats near Henley

Captain_Barnacles

Visit site
Called the EA, they confirmed that as long as the application is in process (i.e. they have received the forms) then I can launch the boat. However that excludes if a BSC is required, that must be done first. Also I found a good slip way at Hurley Riverside Park. They're charging £120 between now and October. There's loads of room to park a car and trailer which you can leave whilst you're on the river and you can use the shower or toilet facilities. I'll take a picture when I go down this weekend and post it here.

Seastoke

Visit site
Called the EA, they confirmed that as long as the application is in process (i.e. they have received the forms) then I can launch the boat. However that excludes if a BSC is required, that must be done first. Also I found a good slip way at Hurley Riverside Park. They're charging £120 between now and October. There's loads of room to park a car and trailer which you can leave whilst you're on the river and you can use the shower or toilet facilities. I'll take a picture when I go down this weekend and post it here.
£120 seems expensive, and don’t forget to lock your trailer up on the car park

Captain_Barnacles

Visit site
£120 seems expensive, and don’t forget to lock your trailer up on the car park
Will do, and thank you for the advice. I have a trailer hitch-lock and I'm investing in a wheel-clamp. Annoying the wheels aren't spoked so I'm going to have to find some weird device me thinks :)