KAD44 Actuator Forward & Reverse are the wrong way

Garychill

Visit site
??? it is. I thought I hadn’t seen you or the boat in Douglas. Don’t forget my wise words…..”ring it’s neck”

Youll be the only boat on the Isle of Man that can keep up with me!

catch you for a chat sometime ?
Yep, Back in Douglas for 2 months. Then it will go back to Ramsey for some cosmetics over winter. Will pop over over next time your around……

Garychill

Visit site
Who did the work on the engines btw?

Engines were looked at by Coastal Rides, they were great actually. Turned it around in 3-4 weeks. Most of the work was sorting our corrosion, new turbos, new heatexchangers, new pipes, new sump, supercharger clutch, did the valves, repaint. I’ve seen mixed reports about the them on here but they have been great for so far.

The engines were lifted out, new transom shields put in and engines fitted back in by local marine engineers.

petem

www.fairlineownersclub.com
Engines were looked at by Coastal Rides, they were great actually. Turned it around in 3-4 weeks. Most of the work was sorting our corrosion, new turbos, new heatexchangers, new pipes, new sump, supercharger clutch, did the valves, repaint. I’ve seen mixed reports about the them on here but they have been great for so far.

The engines were lifted out, new transom shields put in and engines fitted back in by local marine engineers.
Sounds good, I would be interested to know the cost.

DrSpock

Visit site
Cost around £25k I would imagine?

I've seen some of the results from Coastal Rides and not sure I would use them for anything but the odd spare part.