Just pictures

tillergirl

Visit site
She came from Levington I think. There were 6 or 7 boats, all obviously cruising together to Ramsgate crossing the Little Sunk heading for Foulger's Gat. I was perplexing them by criss-crossing collecting data for the Little Sunk survey. T'was a lovely day.

johnalison

Visit site
I was with TG (actually doing the driving at that point, and I think it was an older Halberg...
It's not a Hallberg. As well as the layout not conforming, the blue stripe is narrow and the sail insignia is a blue square with a white marking. The sign is a bit like the Maxi but it clearly isn't.

Adios

Visit site
Still beats the pants of the view for millions in London...
A customer of a tree surgeon friend I was helping one day lived on a cliff top in cornwall with an insane mind blowing view down the coast. I nearly slapped her when she started saying "yeah but it can get cold and damp". But isn't that how we are once we gain something in this life no matter how amazing it is, we very soon lose most of our appreciation of it. Which is why freedom is more precious than possessions. Everything we buy will bore us but if we are free we can change anything about our life, far better than just buying the next thing to briefly distract us from... that thing we all seem to need distracting from

Tomahawk

Visit site
A customer of a tree surgeon friend I was helping one day lived on a cliff top in cornwall with an insane mind blowing view down the coast. I nearly slapped her when she started saying "yeah but it can get cold and damp". But isn't that how we are once we gain something in this life no matter how amazing it is, we very soon lose most of our appreciation of it. Which is why freedom is more precious than possessions. Everything we buy will bore us but if we are free we can change anything about our life, far better than just buying the next thing to briefly distract us from... that thing we all seem to need distracting from

You should write a book about that