Johan Sebastian

Seven Spades

Visit site
Shockingly light sentences. What they should have done is seized all the assets of the perps to fund the invaders. Now the taxpayer I.e. you and i are funding this expense. We have to make sure crime doesn’t not pay, it is an economic choice to be commit these crimes. Risk/reward We have to make sure that the risks of being caught far outweigh the rewards then people simply won’t do it. We could also offer a bounty to dob people in.

Needless to say we need a Home Secretary that does not target prison population but targets crime, I want to se a politician who will declre that he will make sure that there will be a place in prison for anyone who commits a professional crime I.e. commits crime for a living.

DownWest

Visit site
Shockingly light sentences. What they should have done is seized all the assets of the perps to fund the invaders. Now the taxpayer I.e. you and i are funding this expense. We have to make sure crime doesn’t not pay, it is an economic choice to be commit these crimes. Risk/reward We have to make sure that the risks of being caught far outweigh the rewards then people simply won’t do it. We could also offer a bounty to dob people in.

Needless to say we need a Home Secretary that does not target prison population but targets crime, I want to se a politician who will declre that he will make sure that there will be a place in prison for anyone who commits a professional crime I.e. commits crime for a living.
Well, they used the 'organised crime' rules to go after a few fisherman who exceeded their quotas and stripped them of everything they owned. A bit disproportionate as they were not 'criminals' . Elsewhere (NW Spain) Fishing fleets are doing the same( often in UK waters), except they are 'friendly' with the local politicians, so no risk of comeback.

GHA

Visit site
'were hired for the operation due to their expertise in being able to navigate a yacht across the channel,'
?
He ran aground minutes after being launched at Bruce's. :)

Graham376

Boat on Mooring off Faro, Home near Abergele
Visit site
'were hired for the operation due to their expertise in being able to navigate a yacht across the channel,'
?
He ran aground minutes after being launched at Bruce's. :)

Surprised they made it to UK. Glen was a problem from the start, he originally visited Bruce's to view another boat, the owners of which paid his fare out and b & b. He then saw Johan and appeared to buy it, without any recompense to the people who paid his fare. Turns out he had no money and was borrowing from people in the yard allegedly to fund drug habit and then another guy turned up said to be his uncle and the owner of the boat. Don't know what happened to the younger girl and baby he had on board, assume they left the boat in the UK before his trip to France.

cherod

Visit site

the prisons would be full of self employed builders, bankers , accountants , COEs etc