Jabsco electric loos

kashurst

Visit site
If it's leaking a tiny bit, letting water into the bowl, take the valve to bits - it might have a bit of grit stuck in it stopping the diaphragm from sealing.

ashtead

Visit site
Would those with a jabsco electric loo buy another or would they select an alternative make? We have a manual jabsco and I just wondered if an electric replacement was a wise move if issues with solenoid?

Seastoke

Visit site
Would those with a jabsco electric loo buy another or would they select an alternative make? We have a manual jabsco and I just wondered if an electric replacement was a wise move if issues with solenoid?
They are bloody noisy ,

DavidJ

home in Brum. S37 sold, was in Med Spain.
www.jensenengland.co.uk
The solenoid problem is not a common one so I wouldn’t be put off by that but as said they are very very noisy and I notice your pic shows a yacht so significant current draw may be a problem for you. We have ours connected to the bowthruster battery so a short cable length.

DavidJ

www.jensenengland.co.uk
Replaced our Jabsco electric flush conversion (noisier than a 747 at takeoff) with a 'Lite' flush ... while not silent, its noticeably quieter.
Does yours run from tank water?
if yes
Does the standard water pump cope ok or did you have to upgrade?
Next Q
Does the lite fit like the conversion or is it a completely new installation?

tico

Visit site
Takes salt water from outside.
Its a new installation... comes complete. Dead easy.... took about an hour tops. There are connections ready for the inlet and outlet, same size and orientation as the original.
I had the version with a remote panel but they also do one with a foot switch.

DavidJ

www.jensenengland.co.uk
Takes salt water from outside.
Its a new installation... comes complete. Dead easy.... took about an hour tops. There are connections ready for the inlet and outlet, same size and orientation as the original.
I had the version with a remote panel but they also do one with a foot switch.
Many thanks tico
I notice that there are no Jabsco Lite‘s available with panel.

Last edited:

Seastoke

Visit site
Success after No help from Google , no Mr Google , I stripped it down cleaned it , hey presto works perfect . I think it was the anti siphon valve.

Other threads that may be of interest