It's official we can now go sailing again!

Daverw

Visit site
Quote from BBC,
Two people from different households would be allowed to meet in a park if they stay more than two metres apart, the BBC understands, while it is also thought sports like golf, tennis, fishing and outdoor watersports will be allowed for people in the same household.

FlyingGoose

Visit site
Show me the details pls.
Oh goodness gracious my , were have you been , for 6 weeks , Physical exercises is allowed has been for 6 weeks you knows this or do you :unsure: now you can travel as long as you like (y) (see Boris speech)
Staff are asked to return to work if they cannot work from home (Yard workers canny lift your boat from your bathtub) Marinas can now open without to much grief

Sharky34

Visit site
Oh goodness gracious my , were have you been , for 6 weeks , Physical exercises is allowed has been for 6 weeks you knows this or do you :unsure: now you can travel as long as you like (y) (see Boris speech)
Staff are asked to return to work if they cannot work from home (Yard workers canny lift your boat from your bathtub) Marinas can now open without to much grief
Go on, show me where sailing (with family) is now allowed.

FlyingGoose

Visit site
Go on, show me where sailing (with family) is now allowed.
I think you are being a bit of a nuisance here Sharkry Physical exercise was always allowed with close Family , no regulations will list every physical activity, you know this and are just being pedantic , it would be a brave police officer that ticketed you for sailing as you exercise, firstly they would need to swim to you :D but its not worth the argument, the fact is there, and you go away and have a lie down and a good think about what I have said