Isle of Wight weekend crew offered

Mal-IOW

Visit site
1st post, i'm being drawn back to the sea (ex Navy) and wanted to try sailing, i've booked a competent crew course 12th April and would like to get out on the Solent at the weekends.
If anyone would like an extra pair of hands on a Saturday/Sunday then please let me know.

I hope to one day own my own yacht and maybe even liveaboard eventually, may even upgrade and head south when I retire

gregmlucas

www.datacentricity.net
Hi Mal, now that things are easing COVID-wise I will be looking for crew for relaxed day sailing at weekends in the solent, maybe the odd overnight as COVID restrictions ease further. The boat is a 10 year old Dufour 325, based in Southampton and I've been sailing on and off for about 15 years. I will PM you my number and email, please reach out if you are interested

Mal-IOW

Visit site
Had a great day out sailing yesterday and managed to be a useful member of the crew. Would like to go out again, especially in July as its the round the island race on my birthday
Let me know if you need crew on the IOW or Solent areas

Last edited:

Slowboat35

Visit site
Suggest you get in touch with (join) the RNSA and make yourself known to the Portsmouth branch who will organise cruises, rallys social events etc as well as racing if you want it. Someone there will always have room for a useful crew and it's very relaxed fun.
Failing that come up and join us on the E Coast branch rallys, the scenery's far better!