International Paint anomaly

zoidberg

Visit site
All I know is that Interdeck was a much more durable paint than the Multicoat I was persuaded to change to by International a couple of years ago and which I now have to scrape off. :confused:
Perhaps the important thing is that, when I have to scrape off a layer of bird poo, the paint doesn't come with it.....

Pasarell

Visit site
Interdeck is the the same as Toplac, with the granules already added.

If you prefer one of the Toplac colours then you'll have to add a sachet of the International granules and you'll then have Interdeck with a bigger range of colours.

Not correct I'm afraid. Interdeck is an alkyd / urethane hybrid. Toplac is a silcone / alkyd hybrid.
Interdeck has not changed formulation in Europe for many years (I can't speak for Australia) and is well proven as a hard wearing coating especially with the wood flower non slip particles it contains.
Toplac can be used as a deck paint but nothing like so hard wearing even if you put an additive in it. It's difference is the gloss finish which some want and the greater variety of colours.

My choice would be Interdeck any day, mainly because of wear characteristics but also because it is matt and won't blind you with sunlight reflections