Insurance

moonchaser

Visit site
have you or anyone you are aware of ever filed a claim with edward william & what was the experience? were you placed with northern reef yacht insurance co?

moonchaser

Visit site
had bad experience with insurance company based in spain, represented by a british agency, after hurricane ivan. had purchased coverage through seawise international agency of england, underwritten by cic insurance co. after extensive damage in ivan i was denyed coverage, although i had been issued a policy by cic. they stated that there reprsentative, frank sherman of seawise, had placed my requested & paid annual premiun in an escrow account, paid the first & second months premium, then stopped payment & kept the money himself. the policy was canceled, frank was notified, i was not, & cic claimed no responcibility. i later became aware of numerous other persons in the same boat as i. cic did contract a local surveyor in grenada, bob goodchild of flying fish survey co. to inspect my damage. bob did a first rate job & went all out to assist me & did in fact apply for & recieve some outside monitary aid from a antigua based sailing organization on my behalf. neither i, nor any of the other insureds of seawise or cic ever got a dime from either. mr. sherman was arrested in england but i have no firther info.