in port Sailonline

Dyflin

Visit site
Never been this far down the forums before! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

This race have decided to give up all individual thought and just follow the big boys. My expert opinion only ever got me to 123rd! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

fireball

Visit site
and now back down in 114th - one place behind me ... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I had a quick look in at around 2:30 to decide I was on the wrong tack and then had to go back out ... I was in 175th then ... now up to 113 /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Neil - must be all the dirty wind you're getting in with the rest of the fleet .... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

fireball

Visit site
yer - but about to go out for the evening .... just as we go for another wind shift - have you noticed the weather changes are 1.5hrs eitherside of the prediction? I put a tack in to get me further south as I didn't think the wind would free until 2100 .... at which point it changed ... at 1730 (1630 UTC - weather prediction 1800) ... so I'm expecting another shift in 20 minutes which makes it tricky to know if I need to free off or stay on the wind ....