IMPORTANT - PLA Notice

TrueBlue

Visit site
Wharra bout The Boat Race?
Oh - it's been cancelled
And it's not on PLA waters - well the notice ends at Putney...

oldgit

Visit site
WT* he sun is out, its warm with no wind, ideal boating weather in fact ..........and along comes C19.
Did I do something in a previous life and the Gods are exacting revenge ...Or was it one of you lot ?

Must have been a Broom owner they are the only ones ancient enough to have been around long enough to cause this grief . !

Parabordi

Visit site
Same now the case on the Upper Thames just got the email from EA, no boating for you chaps until at least the 14th April. Bah Humbug from Bazzer.

oldgit

Visit site
Outrageous slander. I own a Broom, in fact the same model as B1, and I'm still looking for the cupboard with the Zimmer frame in.

Think you can buy a complete frame for the Broom which has some tiny little wheels on the bottom, extra options include
"The Electric -Stanna-Bosun " chair attachment., for the young at heart skipper who is not quiet as active as they were . :)
Also available a sound proofing kit , "The George Formby Silencer " apparently prevents the sounds of small stringed instrumnets annoying other river users. :)

Old Crusty

Visit site
Cupboards? On a boat? Is this a new fangled 21st century thing or landlubber chat for lockers? The EA needs to crack down hard on incorrect boat terminology like it does on everything else, there must be a clause in the TCA covering that misdemeanor. Outrageous! :mad::mad:

Other threads that may be of interest