Iam almost a fender

sailorman

Visit site
a possibility≡. As i woilulf rather like to jeep the frebch name theane going. Jolie brise was naned by her first custidian we called her jbfor shortand yes pwrformed well in a jolie briseand above. Back frim oostende in 40kts from rhe sw in under 10 hrs to landdgusrd. So flat iit sll the way. Well hull spd all the way
jb first custodizn waa a german btw

sailorman

Visit site
a possibility≡. As i woilulf rather like to jeep the frebch name theane going. Jolie brise was naned by her first custidian we called her jbfor shortand yes pwrformed well in a jolie briseand above. Back frim oostende in 40kts from rhe sw in under 10 hrs to landdgusrd. So flat iit sll the way. Well hull spd all the way
Twee duval has a ring to it

sailorman

Visit site
Pla
I can't make out what your plan is, but I hope it comes together for you. (y)
N I'd coming together. Left eye cataract done 3 weeks ago snd pleased either the result. Awaiting s date for the right eye 2 be done. Then a driveability assessment to enable me to get back driving once again then its find a car with sure box. Then find a small bunny mobohopefully to find one close 2 he Eastcote. Buying local is always less of a logistical problem.. hope u all survived the storm un affected. Its very strange being at home and n boat to fret sbout.atb Raogerthe saorma n