I wish to propose a Curry Night in London.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisE

www.simpleisgood.com
Jim,
Well done an excellent evening. Sitting on train 30 mins later than planned owing to taxi driver who thought it best that we do a sight seeing tour rather than go direct to Waterloo...
Happy doodads to you all. Libs beckons in the New Year.

FullCircle

Visit site
What an absolutely top do. No organisation to speak of.

Good food, free beer ( at least 6 bottles for me and Mrs FC)

Cheap and plentifiul, great staff.

Sorry for anyone who did not get there, you really missed out.

So glad to see Mrs jimi, Mrs PH, and partic Vanilla, who is the star of the evening.

I left with a wonderful feeling weaving back to Liverpool St.

I will remember all oaths of allegiance and promisory notes of crewdom to foreign climes.

Thank you all so much for making my day.

jhr

jamesrichardsonconsultants.co.uk
Great do, Jim; it was particularly cunning of you to lay on the free beer.

Shared a taxi back to Waterloo with Jimi, Mrs Jimi and melandnickbutnomel and got home just in time for No. 1 Daughter to accuse me of waking her up.

Most excellent.

bedouin

Visit site
I think special thanks should go to FullCircle for laying on the caravan of free beer right outside the Restaurant.

It was great to renew acquaintances with old friends, and put faces to the names of those I had not met before.

Well worth a re-run in the future

CPD

Visit site
Completely top night - well done Jim, and the caravan was pure genius !!! Thanks Neil for the reminder of 2am - that'll we why I feel like grot then.

BlueSkyNick

Visit site
Glad to read you all had a good evening.

I trust the vintage port which I had sent over from Harrods was in good shape. I ordered a dozen so one between two but disappointed to read that Cutter and MadameTK were unable to make it. If there was a bottle left over, I hope somebody has kept it for me.

Vanilla

Visit site
Great evening.....and great hangover too.....can't think what I did to deserve one of those! Big thanks Jim and Mrs Jim for getting us all together and permitting non-muddy water sailing types to come too. BIG surprise was that all the on-line testosterone-alcohol-fuelled-hot-heads are actually little pussy-cats in reality! :p:p

When's the next one????

Vanilla

Status
Not open for further replies.