I bring sad news about Kawasaki

Seastoke

Visit site
It has been reported in the welch papers that is hat of many years has past away and the operation to remove it took almost 7 hours. It has been reported he is recovering and due to meet is new partner when the local cancer research shop can find one that no one else will wear.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bouba

Visit site
It has been reported in the welch papers that is hat of many years has pasted away and the operation to remove it took almost 7 hours. It has been reported he is recovering and due to meet is new partner when the local cancer research shop can find one that no one else will wear.
Remind me not to ask you to write my obituary ?

BruceK

Visit site
You lot complaining about his spelling should see his navigation skills.

You know when you set off and the chart plotter spins with direction up until you've gained some traction? Yeah? Well he follows them faithfully.... in a tight anchorage.

Want to know why he recently added bow and stern thrusters?

So he could keep up.

sailorman

Visit site
It has been reported in the welch papers that is hat of many years has past away and the operation to remove it took almost 7 hours. It has been reported he is recovering and due to meet is new partner when the local cancer research shop can find one that no one else will wear.
So sorry t hesr this news. I lalqays enjoyed his .uskngs