Hunter Minstrel / Liberty of similar

Mandarin331

Visit site
After the Diesel in our last boat imploded and needed £2.5k of repairs we'll stick with outboards, but then we are looking at a boat 10' shorter and 4 tonnes lighter !

Electric is a step too far for me, although we did use it many years ago sailing on Rutland water.

Mandarin331

Visit site
Must say looking forward to getting back on the water having given up sailing for good four years ago, this is a highly addictive hobby ?!

BTW do any Minstrel / Liberty owners out there know if the HLMOA is still running, I sent an email to them a week or so ago and also message to the Facebook forum but no response to either yet.

Arcady

Visit site
BTW do any Minstrel / Liberty owners out there know if the HLMOA is still running, I sent an email to them a week or so ago and also message to the Facebook forum but no response to either yet.

I’m a member. I can still access the members section. It’s a small group run by volunteers (obviously). I suggest giving them a bit longer and then email again if needs be.

RivalRedwing

Visit site
He's also just released (or rather re-released) a whole load of content to You Tube.. 4K quality.. one hopes hat the Fisher is far enough advanced that he can take it to Scotland and recommence the KTL journey..
Seen, with the Fisher at Suffolk YH in the last day or so, doing some maintenance whilst leaning on the scrubbing piles...

Members online

No members online now.