http://heaters4you.com/

Mathias

Visit site
I have a Albin Ballad 30 feet which is stationed in Gothenburg. I'm from Denmark and planning on ordering a Planar 44d from a website.

pvb

Visit site
Well I wanted to buy it from the internet to get it as cheap as possible.

It's a common misconception that internet purchases are the cheapest. In reality, most local dealers will be prepared to match online prices. It will be much more convenient for you to get warranty repairs, etc, if you've bought from a local dealer rather than someone in Russia.

Mathias

Visit site
Alright, I'm still going to buy the Heater from a website- but I will buy it from a Swedish dealer.
Now i don't know whether to get small, medium or a Large set.
As my boat is in Gothenburg I'm not visiting it all the time and want to be sure I bring everything I need.
The previous owner had a heater webasto or eberspacher i don't know but some of the parts is still there. And there is also a store nearby that sells parts, but the store only sells Eberspacher and I don't know if let's say a intake pipe from Eberspacher will fit Planar.
The best outcome would be if I could buy the small set, use some of the previous owners parts and buy the rest in the nearby store.

pvb

Visit site
Alright, I'm still going to buy the Heater from a website- but I will buy it from a Swedish dealer.
Now i don't know whether to get small, medium or a Large set.
As my boat is in Gothenburg I'm not visiting it all the time and want to be sure I bring everything I need.
The previous owner had a heater webasto or eberspacher i don't know but some of the parts is still there. And there is also a store nearby that sells parts, but the store only sells Eberspacher and I don't know if let's say a intake pipe from Eberspacher will fit Planar.
The best outcome would be if I could buy the small set, use some of the previous owners parts and buy the rest in the nearby store.

Sounds like the boat will already have an exhaust skin fitting, and some ducting, so installation should be fairly simple. You may be able to use the existing fuel tank take-off pipe too.